Here's a collection of good language resources for both students and teachers. If you would like to do a link exchange, feel free to contact us. Please note that we only do exchanges with professional sites that offer relevant content.
Wikipedia: Polish language
- An extensive overview of the Polish language.
- A bilingual explanation of the rules of Polish grammar.
- One of the best places online to practice English. Over 300 free grammar and vocabulary quizzes, video-based listening comprehension exercises, tons of resources (lists of idioms, phrasal verbs, etc.) and much more.
- A great site with lots of free English grammar and vocabulary handouts for both teachers and students.
- Topic based exercises for those studying English for professional purposes. Includes a listening-comprehension section.
- A good ESL resource site with free video-based ESL exercises, an ESL blog, as well as reading comprehension exercises.
- Lots of English practice exercises for hospitality industry workers. If you work in a hotel, restaurant, or in some other travel-related industry and want to practice English for work - this site is for you!
- Free Spanish grammar and vocabulary tests, Spanish for travelers, a list of English phrasal verbs translated into Spanish, and more.
- A great website with basic travel info for many cities around the world