POLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES
(Survival Polish for travelers)
POLISH GRAMMAR PRACTICE QUIZ
MIXED VERBS (present tense) 2
Fill in the blanks with the proper PRESENT TENSE form of the Polish verb (in parentheses). Use the "special character" buttons below as needed.
: Polish has one PRESENT TENSE which corresponds to both the SIMPLE PRESENT and the PRESENT CONTINUOUS in English.
ex: I like this food. =
to jedzenie. (lubić)
1. I am swimming in the pool. =
2. He is feeding the cats. = On
3. We are watching TV. =
4. She is eating ice cream. = Ona
5. We are washing the car. =
6. You are ordering food. = Ty
7. They are doing homework. = Oni
8. I am eating dinner. =
9. She is buying a dress. = Ona
10. We are doing excercises. =
Special Polish characters (click to insert):
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER SITES:
CONTACT US: questions (at) learnpolishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2008-2017 LearnPolishFeelGood.com. All rights reserved. Please contact us before sharing our content.