POLISH VERBS (CONJUGATION EXERCISE)
GRAĆ (To play - imperfective form) past tense 1
Fill in the blanks with the proper (past tense) form of the verb GRAĆ. Use the "special character" buttons below as needed.
1. He was playing basketball. = On
were playing in a band. =
3. The girl was playing violin. = Dziewczyna
4. The kids were playing hide and seek. = Dzieci
5. My brother was playing on the volleyball team. = Mój brat
w drużynie siatkówki.
(formal, plural, m.)
were playing music very loud. = Panowie bardzo głośno
7. Were you
(informal, singular, m.)
playing cards last night? = Czy
w karty wczoraj w nocy?
8. The band was playing in a stadium. = Zespół
were playing squash. =
was playing soccer (football) with my brother. =
z bratem w piłkę nożną.
Special Polish characters (click to insert):
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER SITES:
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) 2008-2024 LearnPolishFeelGood.com. All rights reserved. Please contact us before sharing our content.