MIXED VERBS (present tense) 1
Fill in the blanks with the proper PRESENT TENSE form of the Polish verb (in parentheses). Use the "special character" buttons below as needed.
: Polish has one PRESENT TENSE which corresponds to both the SIMPLE PRESENT and the PRESENT CONTINUOUS in English.
Example: I like this food. =
to jedzenie. (lubić)
1. My father is reading a newspaper. = Mój ojciec
2. I am riding a bike. =
3. I am writing a book. =
4. The old lady is drinking tea. = Starsza pani
5. The girl is writing an email. = Dziewczyna
6. The band is playing in the park. = Zespół
7. He is driving a car. = On
8. We are working in the office. =
9. The man is doing push-ups. = Mężczyzna
10. I am making breakfast. =
Special Polish characters (click to insert):
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER SITES:
CONTACT US: email@example.com
(c) 2008-2024 LearnPolishFeelGood.com. All rights reserved. Please contact us before sharing our content.